Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Now, Discover Your Strengths

Last year our organization underwent a structural re-org if you will, and this book was introduced to the executive leadership as a way of learning your strengths.

Now, Discover Your Strengths

This new management study which encompasses 2 million employees through Gallup from over 100 companies in 60+ countries is definitely worth its $20 dollars. I wish I could just tell you to borrow this from your local library but there is an associated online test, that can only be completed with the purchase of the book so I suggest you go out and buy it so you can discover where you excel.

The reason I bring this up is because of another executive peer review process that we are performing based on UMich's Positive Organizational Scholarship. What is it? A complete waste of time.

More and more I realize the vanity and striving after wind in this mockery we call the corporate world. Welcome to my life. (I just want to go to Africa!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home